Sunday, January 13, 2013

January Blues

I finished my first week back at work from Christmas break. It wasn't an easy week. I've been feeling especially tired and sad. I think it's a combination of issues with my Fibro, and then it being cold and dark all the time. I think I'm ready for spring.

I was able to get in 2 runs this week, and will probably get in another one tonight. Considering the circumstances, Im actually fine with that. I will try to do better next week.

I have decided to be a PGL again for the Dallas Galloway group. I'm excited to see what new members we get next year.

I'm trying to stay positive and focused. I've done really well on my nutrition but struggle a little bit getting all my water in.

I've gotta be strong and get through January. I can do this, I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment