Thursday, June 21, 2012

Keepin' On!

I'm so pumped because Marathon training has officially started and I'm fully motivated to have a great PR this year! It is also the first week of a new UG challenge and I'm motivated to do well! My goal is to lose 15-20 lbs this summer. I know that will make a huge difference in my PR in December.

I'm also re-vamping my blog! My friend Jenny totally inspired me with hers, so I'm on a mission to make mine better and up to date! Hopefully this will help me stay focused through the course of my journey.

Last night I had a great workout at the gym. I did a 30 minute run with much longer running intervals, 20 flights of stairs, serious upper body weights, and my fibro stretches. This totaled to be 90 minutes. A great day 1 with a calorie deficit of 1,185. Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment