Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Fitness Pal

So I'm pretty excited because a few more of my friends have joined My Fitness Pal so I think I'm going to start keeping up with that more. I'm kind of frustrated with the site, though because they have developed a linking application to Body Media Fit but it isn't working. And Body Media is so much more user friendly. I always get annoyed when I have to input food into MFP. SO, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I temporarily unlinked it to see if I can figure out the problem. We shall see.

Good news! I found out that my favorite Zumba instructor is teaching a class in Lewisville on Wednesdays. I'm really excited to be going to Zumba again. I really loved it when I used to go regularly.

I'm still struggling to find my motivation but I think after this weekend, I will get serious. I'm so sick of staying the same weight!!

I can't believe how soon my marathon is coming up. 5 and a half weeks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment