Thursday, December 27, 2012

Another Good Day

Today went even better than yesterday! I got in about 6 servings of fruits/veggies, all my water and got my exercise in. I ended up not doing the zumba class because my friend Fran and I went to lunch and shopping instead, but I did feel good about my run tonight. It was still slow but definitely faster than the one last night. It's frustrating because now that I'm so heavy, I can feel the weight in my ankles and my feet. It's harder. BUT-I always try to spin the positive and I know that it serves as a serious motivation for me to get off the weight. So far I've been 100% on plan, not even a bite of the bad stuff, so I just need to stay strong and keep doing what I'm doing.

Tomorrow I have one more run planned and then I have two rest days planned before my Double Double challenge of 2 Half Marathons in 2 days. Yes I'm nuts. Tomorrow I'm going to pick up my packet for this race. I'm excited to see what the shirts and race bibs look like.

WOOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment