Tuesday, December 25, 2012

New Year, New Goals!

So as most of you who know me personally know, I have always struggled with my weight. It's annoying!! ANYWAY, I'm dedicating 2013 to getting this weight OFF! I know there is a beautiful girl underneath this struggle and I really want to get to know her! I love the start of a new year. You get a chance to start over and be who you want to be that year. I want to be a badass this year. So my main goals for 2013 are:

1)Tracking my weight and measurements EVERY Wednesday for the entire year. Yep, the entire 52 weeks! I will be keeping track through an Excel spreadsheet I have created.

2)Continue to run, but focus primarily on Half training. I think I'm done with fulls for awhile.

3)REACH GOAL WEIGHT!!! I have never come close. I really want to get there!!!!!

Starting tomorrow, my genius hardcore weight loss plan will be put in place! And there's nothing more to it than good old fashioned hard work and great nutrition. I will be doubling my time in the gym focusing on lengthy cardio sessions, strength training and exercise classes. I will also be spending more time preparing healthy food and making myself stick to my calories. I'm going to the store tomorrow to buy all the heart healthy stuff. I'm kind of excited, I'm sick of all the crap and I'm certainly not a fan of feeling like a big sausage.

I'm pledging right now...I'm going to stick to my goals. I'm going to be the best I can be. Being weak is a choice. So is being strong. I can do this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment