Friday, November 2, 2012

Woop!

I am feeling very excited about my races coming up. This Sunday, I will be running the DRC Half Marathon. I am using this as a practice run to to project how I will do on my full in December. My plan is to do 30/30's as comfortably fast as I can. I got my race shirt and it's ugly but it fits well so I will be wearing it. I also should be sporting a pretty intersting outfit because I want to wear the sparkle skirts because of all the pockets, but I want my legs covered, so I will most likely be wearing leggings under a sparkle skirt and a neon green shirt. Watch out hot guys, I'm comin'! HAHA!

Anyway, I just made my track list and have my Gu ready to go. I'm kind of bummed because since I'm at the bottom of my box, I only have gross flavors left. Oh well.

My friend Carrie is SO sweet. She's going to take me to my race on Sunday then be a spectator and then help run me in the last mile or so. I'm very lucky to have such supportive running friends that understand how crazy I am, and will be there for me, too!

I lost 3 lbs last week which was awesome. I'm hoping to have another successful week. Hopefully running a half this weekend will help with that.

I'm off to rest! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment