Saturday, August 14, 2010

9 mile course...

We ran our 9 mile course this morning. It was pretty tough. I barely got through it and it seriously sucked. I've been feeling kind of off all day. I'm still not feeling well but I did get some shopping done! I was pleasantly surprised at the size of clothes I bought. I don't think I've gained as much as I feel that I have. This is definitely a good thing.

I had my cheat meal today and it was good. I used about 25 of my 35 flex points and I'm not going to use the rest. Tomorrow will be another healthy day and the weigh-in is Monday morning. Crossing my fingers for a good loss!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love hearing that you had a great shopping day.... that means all the hard work is paying off :-) Keep it up! I'm excited for our 3 mile run tomorrow.... Hope I don't die!

    ReplyDelete