Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Feeling a LITTLE better...

Had a great nutrition day! I decided to go ahead and not workout tonight, and it's okay...I'm only supposed to get 3-4 training runs in a week before Saturday runs. It's not an excuse, I promise! :p The plan is to run Wednesday and Thursday and then rest Friday before the big run on Saturday. That will give me 4 runs this week, which is what I'm aiming for.

I'm feeling a little bit more focused. Today I was hungry, but that's to be expected. It feels good to be going in the right direction again.

An update on the pain:

I have a hurt right hip from the running. My doctor gave me a steroid injection in the hip yesterday and that seems to be helping. For now, good old ice and heat and tons and tons of water. I'll keep everyone posted on the progress of the situation.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment