Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stress!

This is a crazy week. Yesterday I had the 5th grade rehearsal from hell as I forgot all the choreography I wrote, compliments of the week off break. I'm a perfectionist so I was pretty upset about things not going smoothly. Then I put off my huge project for my appraisal class until 2 days before it was due. I know I know, it was stupid and I never do it, I always get things done early, but I'm so sick of school that I put it off and wanted to enjoy my break. I spent all night and part of tonight doing it and I'm happy to report that it's done! I can't believe I got it all done, that's hilarious.

This morning I had a stressful Choir rehearsal because the kids kept missing their split part by half a step. No matter how many times we rehearse it, if I don't do it with them, they miss it. We have a performance on Saturday in front of the whole town of Frisco so I'm hoping we can get it soon. And then I have a 5th grade program Thursday night that I pray goes well. I have class tomorrow until nine and then Sunday's the marathon. I am STRESSED!

The good news...I got the huge project done plus submitted the final assignment for class #2 so that's a chunk off. And even if the kids miss notes, it wont matter, I'll love them and be proud of them no matter what they sound like. They're my little sweetfaces! I'm hoping I will be able to breathe soon. Should be smooth sailing after Sunday...

Tonight's workout was awesome! I pushed the speed and am now averaging 11 minute miles! WOOP!! This is great news for my situation and now I just have to figure out how to make that last 26 miles! :0) My friend Carrie and I are talking about going up to the expo on Saturday, it's supposed to be badass and I think it'll get us good and motivated before the run. I'm getting really excited!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment