Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 1 of Being Back On The Nutrition Train

Today kind of sucked. I'll be honest. I was grumpy all day because I got very little sleep, had parent issues, and the kids were absolutely crazy. That's the one down side to being a teacher. Trying to teach children during the week before a 2 week holiday is extremely difficult and frustrating!! 2 more days, 2 more days...

I did great on my nutrition today, in fact...I have 210 calories left for the day. I'm still in that "tired of bad food" stage but I know it won't last for long. That's when I'll have to implement some will power.

Went to the gym tonight and did:

100 crunches
Arm weights
Leg weights
2 miles @ 27:50

Pace was very slow today because I was in some pain. It was my first run since my marathon and I had terrible stiffness in the legs and some back pain. I really need to up the stretching.

Nutrition for today:

BREAKFAST
Oatmeal

SNACK
lowfat string cheese
pear

LUNCH
Soup
Salad

SNACK
100 calorie popcorn

DINNER
PB sandwich
apple
whole grain goldfish (love those)

SNACK
Haven't decided yet!

So yeah, I'm out of it today because it's been such a crappy day and I'm still trying to wake up from my 2 hour nap after school. I still should have no problem sleeping tonight. I'm hoping I feel better about things tomorrow. At this point I just want this day to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment