Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 2 and 3

So yes, it's getting harder because yesterday temptation creeped in, and today it slapped me in the face!

I was feeling really good yesterday, but when my friends got McDonalds for lunch and I had my stupid Weight Watcher dinner, those fries SURE looked good! But I resisted, and then I felt better once I was done. I knew it would only take a couple days for the bad food to be calling my name again. Yesterday I followed my calories to the tee and had a successful day overall minus a workout because I didn't get home till almost 9:00.

Today...terrible temptation day. See, it was party day at school as well as the last day before Christmas break so everyone and their mom was giving out goodies to all the teachers. Don't get me wrong, it's incredibly sweet and thoughtful but my diet does not allow for those sweets. I did really well all day and then at the end of the day, I allowed myself one piece of fudge. I ate 70 calories less for dinner and ended up with a day of perfect calories. I was pretty happy with myself. I did not run today nor did I plan to because I had plans tonight. The running will resume tomorrow and I'm very happy to report that I will have 2 weeks OFF to remain consistent. Holla!

Nutrition:

Thursday
BREAKFAST
Oatmeal

SNACK
60 calorie string cheese
60 calorie pudding

LUNCH
Weight Watchers Ziti (my fav...love it)
fruit

SNACK
100 cal popcorn

DINNER
fruit
1/2 sandwich
Cup of tortila soup

SNACK
Lean Pocket

Friday

BREAKFAST
Mini Breakfast Burrito-140 calories

SNACK
Yogurt

LUNCH
Cup of chicken and veggie soup
Soft ckn taco

SNACK
100 cal popcorn
1 piece of fudge

DINNER
Salad
1/2 portion of roast beef
Corn
Green Beans

SNACK
low-fat ice cream 160 cal

Doing well so far. I'd be lying if I said it's getting easier. It's definitely getting harder but I know it'll pass once I get into a groove! I'm so excited about having 2 weeks off to get my life and health together. Feels good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment