Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tempo Run!

"If you feel bad at 10 miles, you're in trouble. If you feel bad at 20 miles, you're normal. If you don't feel bad at 26 miles, you're abnormal." ~Rob De Castella

Today was good...awesome nutrition but I felt a little hungry. Oh well, some days are just like that. I didn't cave and stayed consistent so I feel good about it. I feel even better about my awesome run tonight! 2 miles @ 10:59min pace! THAT'S RIGHT, 10:59!! I was so flippin' happy with that! Why can't I do that outside?! I'm tempted to do that exact run tomorrow and see if it's any easier. It WAS a tempo run so I was pushing myself, but every time I'm outside I feel like I just can't get there. Sigh...oh well, I'm sure I'll figure it out soon enough...

I'm so excited about having the next 2 weeks off. I'm really feeling the Christmas spirit this year. Last year I was so busy I think I felt it maybe once? This year, it's every day and I'm so happy about it. Every time I hear Frank Sinatra's CHRISTMAS WALTZ, the world is at peace. It's wonderful.

Here's my nutrition for today:

BREAKFAST
Fiber one muffin
Banana

LUNCH
Cup of ckn and veggie soup
Salad
Wheat thins (mmmm)

SNACK
100 cal popcorn
100 cheezits

DINNER
Cheese and bacon sandwich (yes I'm weird)
Baked doritos
Banana

SNACK
Lowfat chocolate ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment