Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 2...much better!

Today was great! I went to bed at 8:30 last night and with those 8 hours of sleep, had no problem getting up at 4:45am to get my 3 miles in. I felt really good today. I've about figured out that getting sleep is the key here. I'm going to attempt to go to bed as close to 9 as possible tonight, but Biggest Loser is on until 9 so I make no promises. I'm really excited about the premiere!

I had a great nutrition day as well. Was not hungry at all and that was pretty awesome! I got to work really early and stayed late today and staying busy helps! I'm finally getting in the swing of things and I'm feeling pretty good. Had some hip pain this morning and that sucked and it REALLY started hurting around 10am but it's finally dulled to an annoyance pain and I can live with that. Looks like it's time to bust out the pain patches...haven't needed to use them in about 3 months...grr!

I'm ready for my first weigh-in next Monday! Here's my nutrition for today:

BREAKFAST
Fiber One muffin and banana

SNACK
Light yogurt

LUNCH
Weight Watchers Chicken Quessadilla
60 calorie pudding
Fruit cup

SNACK
100 calorie popcorn

DINNER
Peanut butter sandwich
Cup of chili
(Weird combo, I know. But I had to get in the calories)

And that's it! Good night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment