Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Doin' great!

I'm pretty pumped, I am doing so well!! I haven't had any real cravings or temptations yet and I've been very stable on my mental process of staying healthy. All the running helps. If I run 3 miles in the morning, I don't want to ruin it because I don't want to undo all that sweat. I weighed this morning and am down yet another pound! YAY! Also, today I am wearing the 3rd pair of one size smaller pants.

This weekend I have a 10K with my friends Christina and Carie. They are doing the 5K and I am doing the 10K. Although it sucks to not be able to talk with them, I'm really excited about pushing myself. I want to see how fast I can go. I've been talking with a friend about technique and I'm going to try some new things on this race and see if it helps improve my time.

My first temptation is probably going to be tomorrow night. I'm working this TAKS night at work and they are serving pizza. I love pizza. REALLY love pizza. So, it's going to be an act of will power and I'm just praying they don't make me work the pizza table. I might just have to scream.

Everything is going well. I have to go back to work for a couple hours tonight to help with ESL parent classes and then I'm coming home to crash. Tomorrow I have a 3 mile run at 5:00AM and it's a tempo run...hopefully will set another personal record. I'll let you know! :0)

1 comment:

  1. You're still going strong, Lindsey and I know you can avoid the temptation because you will hate the feeling of disappointment later. Keep up the good work! I hate the temptation of donuts this morning and chocolate cake on the table all day today during a 5 hour training class. If I resist those two things, you can resist pizza. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete