Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back On Track

The last two weeks have proven to be exceptionally difficult. My stress level at work was ridiculously high, and my nutrition was poor and I wasn't exercising. This combination produces a Fibromyalia DISASTER!!! We are talking SERIOUS pain. It wasn't fun. I was in tears two days last week from all the pain and stress. Then I had to quit my 17 mile run at mile 4. It was really hard for me to quit, but I had to listen to my body. It was the right thing to do.

I have now settled into the first week of school and I'm officially back on a schedule. I do well on a schedule so this is a great thing. I bring healthy food at work and I'm starting to fit in some exercise again. I've noticed my shoulder inflammation has gone down a little bit so I'm hoping it will continue to go down and I am on the path to feeling better.

I've done some damage the last week and it'll take some time to undo it, but I'm committed to doing so and I'm looking forward to continuing my journey. I am back on track-I am NOT giving up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment