Saturday, July 21, 2012

12 Miler

This morning, our Galloway group completed 12 miles. It was actually a pretty fun run, with the exception of the last 2 miles. We laughed a lot and kept each other entertained for quite awhile. It didn't feel like 12 miles. But by mile 11, I was ready to be done. The sun was beating down in a not so fun kind of way, with no breeze. Ew! But the good news, it's over and now we get a later run next week with less mileage! YAY!! I'm trying not to think about 2 weeks from now when we have a 14-15 miler in the same awful heat.

I have the Hottest Half Marathon coming up in about 3 weeks. The medal has the sun wearing sunglasses! Cute!!

And lastly, I'm doing a challenge this week that is the goal of 630 exercise minutes during the week. I was really dumb and took two full rest days, so I'm gonna be bustin' it these last 3 days. We're talking 2 hours a day kind of bustin' it. Why do I do this to myself?!

I'm still feeling great and excited about reaching new heights! Until next time! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment