Sunday, July 29, 2012

I Love Short Runs!!!

Yesterday, we had a short 8 miler that was awesome. We had about a mile of intense hills, but overall it wasn't bad. And it was short! I love short runs!! I'm trying to prepare for next week's 15 miler. It's going to be insanely hot...the longest I've gone in this heat. I'm nervous. I also have The Hottest Half Marathon coming up in a couple of weeks. Yikes! Why am I so stupid?? Ha. I know I'll be happy when it's over, and I can't wait to get the medal and the shirt. I'm ridiculously excited about race shirts and what sparkle skirts they match with. Yes, I'm a nerd. :D :D

SO...as the summer is winding down, I'm looking at the prediction of my summer weight loss goals. I wanted to lose 15-20 lbs and it looks like I'm going to hit around 15, if all goes well. I'm bummed I didn't get to 20 but I am smaller now, and I lose at a slower rate when I'm smaller. I should have prepared for this in my calculation. Oh well, I'm trying to be happy with 15. I have about 3 more weeks left of summer so I'm going to try my best to finish strong! I can't believe it's almost time to go back to work. Where did the summer go?!

No comments:

Post a Comment